Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Autodesk 3DS Max and The End is Nigh

It's not long now until we have to hand in both projects - the city building task and journal in Autodesk 3DS Max, and the character design journal, references and final large scale pieces presented in a A3 portfolio. It's a lot to do - and I am most worried about my Autodesk 3DS Max project.

Luckily I have a 30 day trial copy installed on my laptop of Autodesk 3DS Max, which should last me until after the project is over. Today I found this was a better bonus that I thought - in our lecture today we are using the university PCs to work on our 3D city, but the university only has 50 licenses, so only 50 students can have it running at only one time. Unfortunately I am one of the unlucky ones and the licenses have run out.

Anyway, I can use this time to work on my creative CV and portfolio, as well as my rationalle.

No comments: