Sunday, November 4, 2007

More Illustrations

Added three new illustrations to the site, these are mostly my personal works in my free time. I like to spend my spare time practising exploring my figures and creating characters and ideas. I hope I will keep progressing and learning new styles that I can exhibit in my portfolio and be seen as an illustrator, designer and artist that has a broad and exciting range with bags of imagination!

Every Thursday I attend a life-drawing class, and I will post some of my favourite figures on the site in the life drawing section, and use the rest as references to create more fuller works. I hope that by attending these classes, and expanding on the drawings I can greatly improve my knowledge of different anatomys, lighting and drawing at various speeds.

No comments: