Saturday, October 20, 2007

Graphic Design

Added a few of my graphic design pieces, including logo designs, poster and record covers.
I created these last year as a part of my Graphic Design A-Level, using a variety of artists and designers as inspiration as well as exploring textures and collage with my own photography and papers. I enjoy using my own photographs in my works, as well as painting, scrunching, dying and printing on papers to create texture and interesting background - especially scanned into Photoshop and layered on top of each other.
I feel this creates a natural hand-made look, with the sleek computer edited finish on top.
As I progress through my Illustration degree, I want to use these techniques again, and have been working on creating interesting papers to draw apon, or simply to scan and layer an existing image onto, which I feel will help me create a more distinctive "style" thats recognisable and interesting.

No comments: