Sunday, January 27, 2008

Watercolour Illustrations

Some new pieces added to the site today, including a few watercolour and mixed media pieces created for a fundraising project at university.

I felt that participating in the fundraiser would help people to see my works - the fundraiser is for the third years final exhibition, and they will be showing the "postcards" created by students in a exhibition, and inviting members of the public to purchase them to raise money.

I hope that people will see my works, and note my name, and like them! I love the thought that someone could pay money for my original watercolour postcards, and read the back and find thier way back here.
(If you do - hello, thankyou very much for buying one of my postcards, It really means a great deal to me).
Also I hope that people will like my style enough to commission me for further projects, and start to create a name for myself in the industry, even while I am still studying.

No comments: